CALCOTE FILL SYSTEMS
Calcote Fill Systems (CFS) are designed to dispense liquid chlorides and other liquid pre-wet solutions into truck mounted tanks used to pre-wet de-icing materials. They also have the ability to unload and return liquids held in the truck mounted tanks to a storage tank.
- Work light allows for safe & efficient operations, 24 hours a day
- Dispenses all common pre-wet liquids
- Constructed of materials & components proven to be durable in the harsh environment of winter road de-icing
- Full line of polyethylene storage tanks ranging from 300-10,000 gallons in size
- Series 100 & 1500 systems include a timer for automatic shutoff
White or Blue Vertical Storage Tanks are most frequently used for our Pedestal Pre-Wet Systems. Norwesco vertical tanks feature tie-down slots, built-in graduated gallon indicators, an offset fill-opening and a self-vented, slosh-proof lid.
Accurately mixes up to three de-icing chemicals and allows users to quickly adapt to any weather event. Users can accurately reach any desired rate or effective temperature for their de-icing solutions using the GVM Blend Station.
GVM’s Bend Station also allows users to set a programmable batch size and volume. Additionally, the system features an automatic shut-off, for ease of operation.
As chemical input costs continue to increase, users will recognize savings of hundreds to thousands of dollar per truckload by mixing their own liquids with the GVM Blend Station.
How it Works:
The unit is comprised of dependable Raven components. The Raven mixing tube generates over 100,000 Reynolds of mixing turbulence at only 100 GPM, guaranteeing that individual chemicals will be thoroughly blended before application to the road surface, eliminating the need for a separate mixing tank. The turbulence rating increases as the GPM rate increases. The unit also includes Raven Flow Max components paired with Raven flowmeters.
Flow Max 810 Controller
- Programmable batch size
- Pre-cutoff setting to ensure accurate batch volume
- Connected to Raven flowmeters to ensure accurate readings of chosen materials to be blended
- Ensures accurate & even blending of liquid de-icing materials
- Eliminates the need for tank mixing; one tank for each chemical
- Enhances mixing turbulence through a honeycomb style grate within the blending tube
- 316 stainless steel
- Raven Flowmeters
- Raven RFM 60P- 60 GPM
- Raven RFM 200- 200 GPM
- Raven Electric ball valves
PORTABLE PUMP TRANSFER STATIONS
GVM’s Portable Pump Transfer Stations are built to meet your specific requirements for filling pre-wet or anti-icing systems.
Each system features a molded polyethylene enclosure with a lockable lid, electric motor driven pump, and hosing. An optional gas driven engine can also be used. The polyethylene enclosure is also large enough to store and preserve hosing when the pump is not being used.