M.S. Foster & Associates, Inc. was started in November 1997 after realizing a need to bring innovative ideas and products to the heavy duty market. Our primary sales focus is the North American Market, although we have sold our products worldwide as well.
M.S. Foster & Associates offers a variety of products to help make your operations run smoother and safer. Whether you are in the automotive, municipal, RV, agricultural, or heavy duty truck markets, you will find our products can help increase safety, reduce accidents, and in many cases reduce overall operating expenses.
Just take a look at the many products we offer!
- AlphaTherm™ Windshield Washer Fluid Heater & Windshield Cleaning System helps you see clearer in cold winter weather
- Bee Line Products for laser alignment, frame correction and more
- CameraWash, vehicle camera washing / camera cleaning system
- CamWash, vehicle camera washing / camera cleaning system
- Cougar® Truck Vibrators, the very best truck bed vibrators sold today
- Electric Rocker Switch Products including column switch, universal rocker switch, diffusers, and reflectors
- Everblades® Heated Wiper Blades makes winter driving much clearer
- LaserLine Wing Plow Guidance Laser is ideal for accurate plowing, as well as road paint striping
- Light Bars, Beacons, Emergency Vehicle Lights, Rescue Lights, Strobe Lights, LED truck lights and more
- Pneumatic Rocker Valve, Toggle Valve, Pneumatic Switch and Toggle Switch
- Portable Message Signs, Solar Signs, Programmable Signs, Sign Trailers and Matrix Message Signs
- Backup cameras, side body camera systems, surveillance cameras, and traffic cameras from RearVision, Brigade, Voyager, RearView, and more
- Road Watch® SS Temperature Measuring System uses highly accurate state-of-the-art infrared measuring and temperature sensors to help you decide when to deploy anti-icing and de-icing materials
- Salt Brine Making System & equipment provides on-site brine production, including an available brine storage tank
- Truck DockView 16 backup sensing system helps improve backup safety and loading dock safety, while also helping to prevent dock damage and truck damage
M.S. Foster & Associates can be reached at:
1866 North Country Lane
Michigan City, IN 46360
Toll Free: 1-888-452-4053