Bee Line 7600 Floor Jack
The Bee Line 7600 floor jack can lift vehicles from any two separate points of contact along its 33 inch beam. This feature alone produces a far greater degree of safety than the conventional single point floor jack. An operator has the option to utilize one of three pairs of axle supports that slide to any position on the beam and guarantee the desired lift whether the truck is on the floor, on portable turn plates, or on portable runways.
Once the jack is in position and air is applied, lifting the vehicle is done with a push of the button. As the vehicle is lifted, the jack’s spring loaded casters depress and allow the base of the entire jack to rest on the floor creating a foundation for a very stable and very safe lift.
Converting this air floor jack / hydraulic floor jack into a single point floor jack for operations such as wheel balancing can be done by simply sliding one of the short axle supports to the center of the beam.
- 33 inch lifting beam lowers to a minimum height of 8 1/2 inches and raises to 20 inches.
- (11 1/2 inch stroke)
- The hydraulic air jack has a capacity of 10 tons.
- The extended handle features 2 buttons that lift or release the jack along with a standard air hose fitting.
- When spring loaded casters depress, the jack becomes a solid foundation which creates accurate wheel runout calculations.
- Multiple height axle supports allow the Bee Line 7600 jack to raise a variety of vehicles to the desired height.